The Labor Day blowout deal slashes the price of a loaded M1 Max 16-inch MacBook Pro to $2,299, the lowest price on record, with $1,400 in savings on the laptop and a bonus discount on AppleCare.
Save $1,400 on an M1 Max MacBook Pro
Using promo code APINSIDER at Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama, you can save $200 on top of the $1,200 instant rebate already in place, resulting in a staggering $1,400 off MSRP on the premium model that features Apple’s M1 Max chip with a 24-core GPU.
This laptop in the sleek silver finish also has 64GB of memory, double the amount found in the baseline M1 Max config. Storage comes in at a respectable 1TB, making this high-end configuration a great option for business professionals and students alike.
In addition to the $1,400 markdown on the laptop itself, the same APINSIDER coupon code drops three years of AppleCare down to $319, a discount of $80 off MSRP.
Additional blowout deals
- 14″ M1 Pro (8-core CPU, 14-core GPU), 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Space Gray: $1,549* ($450 off)
- 14″ M1 Pro (10-core CPU, 16-core GPU), 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Space Gray: $1,999* ($900 off)
- 16″ M1 Pro (10-core CPU, 16-core GPU), 32GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Space Gray: $1,849* ($1,050 off)
- 16″ M1 Max (10-core CPU, 32-core GPU), 64GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Space Gray: $2,949* ($1,350 off)
(*) How to redeem the APINSIDER coupon
If you need help activating the APINSIDER promo code at Adorama, here are step-by-step instructions to redeem the discount:
- Shop through this pricing link and add the MacBook Pro to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and when you get to step 3 (Payment), look for a link with a gift icon that says: “Do you have a gift card or promo code?”
- Click that link to bring up the coupon code field and enter APINSIDER. Here’s what it looks like:
More great deals to help you save big
There are plenty of additional bargains on hundreds of Apple products in our Price Guide. Find exclusive savings on everything from MacBook Air computers to the Apple Watch Ultra. Here are a few top offers in effect now: